Join for the 2016 WCGA season for only $25 and get these benefits:
• Access to Spring and Fall Leagues;
• Invite to free annual Hill lunch and PGA evening reception;
• Opportunity to take small-group, all-women’s clinics for all skill-levels, including six week beginner class;
• Discounts to DCGolf events;
• Invites to private golf events and courses;
• Ability to get official USGA handicap; and
• Opportunity to network with other women Hill staff and women in government relations.
Please pass along the WCGA website to friends, co-workers and others and encourage them to join WCGA and save the date for our kick-off lunch. Open to new and interested members, the 2016 WCGA Kick-off lunch will be Monday, April 11th at Noon in Cannon Caucus Room.
If you have suggestions for events you want to see WCGA host, please let us know. As the 2016 season gets underway, I hope to see you out on the course soon! Thank you for being part of WCGA.